Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Easter is one of my most revered holidays and I had the privilege of working with a fellow churchgoer, Luke, on a special project for our church this year. I can only take credit for lending a helping hand to ensure the safety of the base as the idea for this nearly fifteen foot cross as well as nearly all materials came from Luke.
Before building this cross I also had the honor of helping Luke enhance the stage area with taller walls. Again much of the credit belongs to Luke as well as others who helped to make this possible.
We also added custom shelves to the back for our musicians' instruments.
Our work was a hit with the congregation  and I look forward to working with Luke and others as we continue to add more improvements to the stage in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment